Energize your career with a position in a dynamic, industry-leading, world-class energy company.
At First Gen, we welcome and value every member of the team. We give our employees every opportunity to make the most out of their talents and skills, while training and encouraging them to handle bigger and more challenging assignments in a highly competitive and dynamic industry.
We, at First Gen provide employees the support and training they need for their own growth and development, because we believe their advancement in turn contributes to First Gen's continued success as a business.
We continuously look for individuals who are endowed with extraordinary talent and who share our values, as well as our passion, to make a difference not only to First Gen but also to all its stakeholders.
We maintain several programs for the benefit of our employees, such as the Employee Wellness Program, designed to promotes a balanced way of life for all our employees; and the Employee Power Program, designed to reinforce the sense of volunteerism among our employees.
We reward our employees with competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for career growth and exposure to advances in technology.
We are currently looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
FIRST GEN CORPORATION
a. CONTRACTS AND RISK MANAGEMENT (CRM) STAFF
JOB CODE NO.: HO13001
This position will primarily be involved in the implementation of risk management at the Santa Rita (SR) and San Lorenzo (SL) Plants at Batangas City, Philippines. Will also be involved on contract management of the two (2) power plants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Management
- Two (2) years work experience in project implementation or coordination
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge and skill in computer application (i.e. word, excel, power point).
- Experience in risk, contract or project management is an advantage.
For internal recruitment, interested employees may inquire with the HR Department c/o Azel Queliza for Site Office or Nikko Bantayan/Carla Viray for Head Office.
JOB CODE NO.: HO13002
This position will be involved in the processing and recording of financial transactions, preparation of schedules and analysis in support to financial statements, preparation of tax returns and related schedules and required reports.
- Certified Public Accountant
- With 1-2 years experience in handling accounts payable and tax requirements
- Must have an experience in preparing various Accounting schedules/analyses/monitoring of project expenses.
- Adept in the new Accounting standards/BIR regulations
- Must also have an experience in processing and preparation of vouchers payable, journals, and tax returns, preparation of financial reports for different stakeholders
- Computer literate (esp. using MS Office/SunSystems)
- Can work under minimum supervision
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas or Batangas
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Checks and records payables and related taxes in accordance with accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Prepares tax returns and other needed attachments
- Prepares schedules and analysis in support to the financial statements and tax reports.
For internal recruitment, interested employees may inquire with the HR Department c/o Azel Queliza for Site Office or Nikko Bantayan for Head Office.
Please refer to Recruitment and Hiring Procedures PRM-HRD-001 for guidelines.
To join the First Gen team, please enclose your resume, your latest 2X2 picture and photocopy of transcript of records in an envelope, indicating the job code and mail to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
First Gen Corporation
3F Benpres Building Exchange Road cor. Meralco Ave.,
Alternatively, you may send your application documents (in MS Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job code in the subject line.